Terms & Conditions
- Booking will be open clear 90 days in advance.
- Full payment to be made at the time of booking.
- Limited spot booking available.
- Any reservation may be cancelled by the authority under unavoidable circumstances.
- Enhanced tarrif if any shall be payable by the party even if the original booking is done on the previous tarrif.
- 10% service charge will be payable at tourist lodge (Except Dormitory).
- Room Tarrif is dynamic in nature.
- Lunch/Dinner and breakfast are mandatory at tourist lodge for all occupants.
- Luxury tax will be applicable if A.C. room tarrif is above Rs. 1000/- (Except Puri), will be payable at tourist lodge.
- Service tax as applicable, will be payable at tourist lodge.
- Booking is not transferable.
- Payment gateway charges is non refundable in any case.
- In case, request for cancellation of reservation is received :-
# Clear 15 days or more days before – 20% will be deducted.
# Between clear 7 days to 14 days before – 50% will be deducted.
# Between clear 3 days to 6 days before – 75% will be deducted.
# Less than 3 days – no refund. 2. Date of occupation not to be counted.
- The calculation for refund will be calculated on the basis of check in date.
- ‘Partial cancellation’ is not allowed.
- Refund will be processed online within 7 working days.
- No cancellation refund will be allowed for no show, early checkout for any reason whatsoever.
- Due to any circumstances, if room is not availed by the customer on arrival, in such cases, any refund is the discretion of the authority and limited to max tariff of that room.
A copy of valid photo identity card submitted at the time of check-in. Alteration of dates is not allowed.
All benfish tourist lodges have attached restaurants.
Generator will be in operation in case of load-shedding in evening between 6:30 pm to 10:30 pm.
Geyser/AC will not be operational during load-shedding.